Our mission is to empower high-school students with demonstrated potential by giving them the tools and inspiration to dive into tech innovation and tap into their entrepreneurial spirit.
- Graduate 15 students from the Coderise pilot program
- Launch the first Coderise Hackathon at the end of the program
Coderise provides foundations for the students to participate in:
- Local accelerators
- Local technology firms
- International tech companies
- Building their own products and bringing their ideas to life
As a result, students will be able to:
- Stay in school
- Contribute to their families
- Land scholarships and create income to pay for school
Coderise is a program free of cost for the students. Weekly transportation and meals will be covered.